Rates & Reservations
|Water / Electric|
|Full Hookup (30amp)|| |
|Full Hookup (50amp)|
Full Hookup (50amp)
NO SEASON SITES at Megunticook Campground By the Sea
|One (1) room Cabins / Bunk Houses feature electricity, double bed and bunk bed, outdoor picnic table, porch, fire pit, sleeps four (4). Bedding or sleeping bag required.|
Pets are welcome at a rate of $5.00 per pet / per stay.
In Season: June 18 – September 5, 2022
Off Season: May 15 – June 17; September 7 – October 15, 2022.
NOTE: All rentals are subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax.
Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am
Check-In: 1:00pm to 7:00pm / Check-Out: 11:00am
All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a campsite. Age verification may be required at check-in.
- July 4th, Labor Day, Blues Festival and Lobster Festival weekends require a 2 night minimum to book.
- Weekends in July and August require a two night minimum stay to book.
- Your credit card is processed on the day the reservation is made.
- We require payment in full at time of reservation for all stays 7-days or less. Any stay over 7-days requires a 7-day deposit minimum.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Base Rate includes up to four (4) people on all camp and cabin rentals. Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $8.00/Adult; $8.00/Child under 17 years of age. Children age four (4) and under are free.
- Names of all guests must be given at time of reservation.
- Day visitors are $6/day for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Overnight visitors are $8/night for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Additional vehicles are $3/day.
- Pets are welcome at a rate of $5 per pet/per stay (limit 2).
- Please note that in some cases we may need to move your reservation to a comparable site for reasons of occupancy flow. We will notify you of any change made to your reservation.
- Maximum 2 vehicles per site. Additional vehicles are $3.00 per day, and must be parked in designated overflow locations by permission only.
- Check-in time: 1:00 p.m. Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- To extend your stay, please request at the office prior to 10:00am. Extensions may be granted based on site location and availability.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00pm., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00am.
- All Holiday & Festival stays are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All Seasonal reservation payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are not granted for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- For cancellations two weeks or more before check-in, deposit will be refunded less one night site charge plus $10 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than two weeks before check-in, deposit will be forfeited
- Failure to arrive by noon of the day following your scheduled date of arrival (without prior notification) will result in a cancellation of reservation, with no refund or credit.
- Failure to abide by any campground rules will be subject to eviction from the campground without refund.
- No smoking in common areas. Please, smoking is only allowed at your campsite.
- A $50 fee will be incurred for evidence of SMOKING (of any substance) Inside any cabin.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Please keep voices low and lights should be kept at a minimum
- Excessive noise at any time is not permitted
- In the event that staff informs a site of quiet hour violation and any site occupant refuses to cooperate, all of the occupants of the site will be subject to eviction from the campground without refund.
- Pets are welcome, and limited to 2 per campsite.
- Cabins 10 & 4 are PET FREE. A $50 fee will be incurred for evidence of PETS in these two cabins.
- A “Pet Fee” of $5.00 per pet per stay is charged for your stay. Please note our pet policies as follows:
- They are to be kept leashed, quiet at all times and never left unattended.
- Please pick up pet droppings immediately and leave your campsite clean.
- Owners will be held responsible for any damage or harm caused by pets.
- Please be aware that if your dog(s) are aggressive, or barking or are left alone, you will be asked to leave the campground with no refund.
- Firewood must be purchased locally.
- It is now illegal to bring firewood into the state of Maine (to prevent the spread of insects).
- Do not transport firewood distances greater than 50 miles, even with Maine.
- Fires must always be attended.
- Fires must be completely out and doused with water at the end of the evening or anytime you are away from your site.
- Please observe any fire condition notices posted in the camp store.
- Embers can easily be blown out of the fire pit by ocean breezes.
- No moving of fire pits.
- No burning trash in fire pits.
- Do not remove branches or bark from live trees.
- You may collect fallen dead materials.
- No fireworks, firearms, or archery allowed.
- Speed limit within the campground is 5mph.
- Unregistered motorized vehicle (i.e., ATVs, mini-bikes, dune buggies, etc.) are not allowed.
- Please make use of our Trash and Recycling Center.
- Please sort your returnable bottles and cans.
- Please do not put trash in fire pits.
- Please leave your site as you found it. “Leave no trace.”